Executive Committee - Headquarters
In the new Regulations of the Designation, the Regulatory Council is constituted as the Corporation of Public Law, to which are attributed control and promotion duties.
With respect to its legal regime, it shall be subject in general to private law, without prejudice of regulation by public law of the acts that concern its constitution, organisation and electoral procedures, as well as being subject to administrative law of the activities that involve the exercise of public functions.
Actually the Regulatory Council is formed by:
- Five members elected by the producing and winemaking sectors.
- A Chairman and a Vice Chairman.
- Two representatives of the Administration (Basque Government and Regional Council of Vizcaya).
- Mr. Iñaki Aretxabaleta Aurre (Magalarte Lezama).
- Vice Chairman:
- Mr. Jose Ramon Calvo (Gorka Izagirre).
- Mr. Arkaitz Larrazabal (Gure Ahaleginak), Mr. Pablo Gonzalez (grape producer), Mrs. Miren Bikandi (Bikandi), Mr. Agustin Olazabalaga (Talleri) and Mr. Unai Sulibarria (Bodegas de Galdames).
- Representative of the Basque Government:
- Mr. Peli Manterola Arteta (Director of Quality and Food Industries)
- Representative of the Regional Council of Vizcaya:
- Mrs. Ikerne Zuluaga Zamalloa (Director of Agriculture and Cattle)
The headquarters of this council are located in:
Barrio Mendibile, 42, 48940 LEIOA (BIZKAIA)
Tel.: 94 - 607 60 71
Fax.: 94 - 607 60 72
Send to a friend
Barrio Mendibile 42, 48940 LEIOA (BIZKAIA) Tfno.: 94 607 60 71 Fax: 94 607 60 72 firstname.lastname@example.org